Women's Fit Tips
- If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
- If your measurements for bust and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your bust measurement.
How To Measure
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.