Men's Fit Tips
- If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
- If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement.
How To Measure
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.